Sola is the road runner’s choice, with our lab tested ultra-panoramic lens that protects your eyes from road glare in midday sun, wind, bugs and debris like no other.
All Vinco eyewear feature polyamide lenses and stainless steel lens attachment hardware for unsurpassed durability. Their best-in-class steel-spring cam temple hinges last a lifetime. Handmade In Italy.
or choose the same size as your bike helmet if you have one.
• If S/M, go for the S-size Vinco eyewear.
• If L/XL, go for the L-size Vinco eyewear
In case of doubt, always choose smaller.
- Small: 134mm wide
- Large 138mm wide
- Small: 27g
- Large: 29g
- Customizable fit. Adjustable temple tips enable the perfect fit for diverse anatomy and helmet retention systems.
- Stainless spring-cam temple hinges that last a lifetime.
- Frame material: Lignatura™ bio-resin
- Lens material: Polyamide
- Total coverage thanks to exclusive panoramic-view cylindrical lens
- Stainless steel hardware retains the lens in the frame - no matter the impact
(ANSI Z80.3 impact tested).
- Comes in 2 sizes for ultimate comfort and protection
- Colors: Slate black, Salt grey, Rhodonite pink
- Warranty: 2 years
Sola lenses protect your eyes and enhance colors while reducing both glare and eye-strain in full-light conditions found anywhere. Sola feels like an Instagram filter for your sport.
Designed to eliminate distractions. The ultralightweight Terra and Sola model lenses come in two sizes and offer adjustable temple tips for a tailored fit and ultimate rider comfort. Vented brow bridges for sweat-free lens protection enhance its essentialist, performance-oriented design.
All Vinco eyewear feature Polyamide lenses and stainless steel lens attachment hardware for uncompromised durability and lens retention. Best-in-class stainless spring-cam template hinges last a lifetime. Handmade in Italy.
Sleek and renewable
Vinco frames are manufactured from Lignatura™, our proprietary carbon-neutral material. Circularity is at the heart of what we do: all models are durable and entirely rebuildable. And our zero-plastic packaging is reusable and fully recyclable.